European Institutes for Advanced Study (EURIAS) Fellowship Programme
The Programme welcomes applications worldwide from promising young scholars as well as from leading senior researchers. The EURIAS selection process has proven to be highly competitive. To match the Programme standards, applicants have to submit a solid and innovative research proposal, to demonstrate the ability to forge beyond disciplinary specialisation, to show an international commitment as well as quality publications in high-impact venues.
For the 2014-2015 academic year, EURIAS offers 39 fellowships (20 junior and 19 senior positions). All IAS have agreed on common standards, including the provision of a living allowance (in the range of € 26,000 for a junior fellow and € 38,000 for a senior fellow), accommodation (or a mobility allowance), a research budget, plus coverage of travel expenses.
APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
– Applications are submitted online via www.eurias-fp.eu. You will find detailed information regarding the content of the application, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc.
– The deadline for application for 2014-15 is Friday 5 July 2013. Late applications will not be considered.
– Scientific assessment by two international referees
– Pre-selection by EURIAS international and multi-disciplinary Scientific Committee
– Final selection by the IAS academic boards
– Publication of results for the 2014-15 EURIAS Fellowship in January 2014.
For further information on the Programme, please see the related links at the top right hand side of this page.