Youth Time Global Forum 2016
• Current employment in national or international media (newspaper, magazine, news agency, TV, radio, or news portal);
• Significant journalistic experience and deep understanding of current global issues in youth politics and social life;
• Efficiency, a track record of tolerance, and a readiness for new experiences;
• A credible platform for publishing at least one announcement about the Youth Time Global Forum before August 15th and a few articles or posts within two weeks after the event;
• Journalists from all over the world are welcome to apply;
• Fluent English is a pre-requisite.
Travel costs, accommodation for two nights, and meals are covered. The journalist will have to cover personal visa costs.