Engineering education in Hokkaido University
comprises twelve Divisions:
• Applied Physics
• Architectural and Structural Design
• Energy and Environmental Systems
• Engineering and Policy for Sustainable Environment
• Environmental Engineering
• Field Engineering for Environment
• Human Environmental System
• Human Mechanical Systems and Design
• Materials Science and Engineering
• Mechanical and Space Engineering
• Quantum Science Engineering
• Sustainable Resources Engineering
The usual time required to complete a master degree and doctoral degree is two and three years respectively. Students can enroll in April or October.
Students are encouraged to do an internship domestically or overseas.