Call for oral presentations & posters
Papers with a strong psychological component are welcomed from researchers in academia (including postgraduates) and computer-related industries. Themes are listed below:
• All aspects of cyberpsychology
• Individual differences in computer-related behaviour and attitudes
• The psychology of technology-enriched learning
Potential presenters should submit an abstract (maximum 300 words) for consideration by the review panel before 3rd February, 2012. Authors will be notified of the panel’s decision via email no later than March 30th 2012.
Abstracts should be submitted to: CyComP@bolton.ac.uk
• Standard attendance: £100
• Reduced rate for students: £80
• Fee includes morning and afternoon coffee and lunch.
Conference registration opens in April 2012
Please address all enquiries to: CyComp@bolton.ac.uk or
Dr. John Charlton
Faculty of Well-Being & Social Sciences
University of Bolton
Bolton BL3 5AB